Tuesday 3 March 2020

Be Your Pocket Mercy On Overwatch Xbox











About:

Hi, my name is Dana! I'm friendly, outgoing, and I love to make new friends!

I am Level 181 on my main account and my SR is currently 2708! 

On my smurf, my SR is 2090!

While I cannot coach you, I can promise a fun experience, and maybe a few wins and jokes along the way! I main mercy, and I'd be more than happy to pocket you in order to ensure you'll be performing at peak capacity! I main mercy, but I can flex as D.Va, Moira, Ana, and Reaper!



If you play with me, you will get:



  • A choice of what hero I play 
  • What Game Mode we play (as related to what package you bought!
  • We can use team chat, party chat, or discord! 
  • My full, undivided attention! I'd be more than happy to listen and talk about your day, your problems, or anything you want to talk about!



Hope to talk to you soon- let's have some fun!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment