Saturday 28 April 2018

I will coach you to improve at overwatch

I will coach you to improve at overwatch












About:

  • Why choose me?
I am currently a coach for an Overwatch team in the Overguard, a competitive console Overwatch league! This team consists of players from Grandmaster to players in the Top 10! I have also watched/played 1000+ hours of the game with experience from the lowest ranked competitive games to the highest!

  • Use these sessions to gain an advantage over your opponent!
With my experience I can help you work on your fundementals, or help you notice the smallest of details hindering your gameplay! Not just your average "tips and tricks" that every one knows about from youtube, on just about every character!

  • Do you get tilted playing Competitive? I can fix that!
Early on playing Overwatch, I was definitely the guy to lose composure in my matches; this attitude would always make me lose SR! Through all of the experience i've gathered playing and watching this game I know what it's like to get tilted! I can teach you how to adopt a new mentality that will keep you focused on winning rather than on your teammates!

  • Refer a Friend!
If you enjoyed your session, refer 3 friends to me telling them to let me know you sent them, and I will give you 1 session for free as a reward!

Reviews


significantjb:Brilliant once again :)

starisfilth:Outstanding Experience!

significantjb:Brilliant as usual!

starisfilth:Outstanding Experience!

significantjb:Brilliant once again, picked up lots of useful information on how to improve on King of the Hill maps! Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment