Sunday 22 April 2018

I will play any game on my list with you on PlayStation 4 for about 5 hours - with breaks

I will play any game on my list with you on PlayStation 4 for about 5 hours - with breaks












About:

Hello, Future Friend:

Ever needed someone to play with but your friends aren't on or you just want to play with someone new who is fun and will make the game more fun? Or maybe needed someone who can be competitive when needed to be in order to win a game?

Well, look no further! I will be that person!

We can play games (down below) for fun or be competitive, your choice!

Games:
  • Fortnite 
  • For Honor
  • WW2
  • A Way Out
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Battlefield 1
  • GTA 5
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • BloodBorne
  • Black Ops 3
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Dying Light
  • 7 Days to Die
  • Broforce 
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands 
  • Friday the 13: The Game
  • Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide
  • Brawlhalla
  • Gang Beasts
  • Orcs Must Die! Unchained 
  • Rocket League
  • Minecraft
  • FIFA 18
  • UFC 2
  • Killing Floor 2
  • Ark: Survival
  • Paladins

Message me if you have any questions!
List Updates as I get new games! 
Any Games not listed on the list can be bought but will add to your final payment.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment