Sunday 22 April 2018

I will create draftkings and fanduel optimized lineups

I will create draftkings and fanduel optimized lineups












About:

Hi, Daily Fantasy Sports Player

I'm going to ask you three questions and If you answer "Yes" to one or all of the three questions. I highly recommend that you order my gig!

1. Do you want to start winning on Draftkings and FanDuel?

2. Are you tired of playing and seeing everyone else "WIN" big?

3. Do you want to have an advantage when it comes to you lineup selection?

If you said, Yes! You are viewing the right Gig.

What to expect:

- One or More Optimized Lineup(s): You can utilize these optimized lineups to help with your draft selections. You don't have to use the lineup exactly how I submit it to you. You can make changes as you see fit!

- Sports Available: NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB

- Experience: I've been playing fantasy sports for nearly 3 years now.

- What games works best with Lineups: Double Ups, Free Cash Contests, Head To Head, 50/50s, and You can try you luck in featured contests as well.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment