Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will make a Sim based on your appearance, completely out of Custom Content along with the links

I will make a Sim based on your appearance, completely out of Custom Content along with the links












About:

I love to make Sims in The Sims 4, I make it a huge hobby of mine. I tend to make very beautiful Sims. All I would need is 2 or 3 selfies of yourself and any specifics you want included in, and I will do what you need :)


And if you want any extra things like pets, just let me know!

Reviews


raffyrodriguez:Great first gig. Nice skin!

hxnterjane:Very kind buyer, gave exactly what I needed in requirements, great communication as well! :)

raffyrodriguez:Great first gig. Nice skin!

hxnterjane:Very kind buyer, gave exactly what I needed in requirements, great communication as well! :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment