Wednesday 4 April 2018

I will stick with you until you climb 300 rating. This includes duo and coaching. (No GM'S)

I will stick with you until you climb 300 rating. This includes duo and coaching. (No GM'S)












About:

Hi I'm a 4.3k season high Support/Flex Player looking to coach others.
I have played some tournaments and have achieved rank 1 mercy worldwide in several seasons.
I find myself always helping others with their Crosshairs, positioning and PC upgrades and want to extend my game knowledge to others around the world wanting to become better at the game.




Message me for more information about my gig and custom orders.



Reviews


youritielens:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

fivebuyer11:Learning a lot - she is extremely good at Overwatch and good at teaching

rgd212:Great coaching session. New to PC gaming world coming from pure console play. Was looking to hit the ground running and did just that with her help. She was great, helped me with settings for game and apps needed to play game. Will definitely do more.

siennaexe:Really nice to play with, great at teaching you how to get better at the game!

nicoletta87:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment