Thursday 23 August 2018

I will teach you how to play league of legends on a decent level

I will teach you how to play league of legends on a decent level












About:

I'm a Diamond League of Legends player since Season 4 and i would love to share my knowledge to the "next generation" :p

If you are new to League or just want to get better, i would love to help you. 
i helped a lot of players to get better at the game or get a higher rank by playing with or for them aswell :D 
Just hit me up!

Also, if you play support, i can obviously help you, but since its the only role i dont really play, i can say less about that role and the matchups. I do main toplane, so thats the role i can say the most about, but i can also play adc jungle and mid on a pretty decent level. 

Just to let you know, i am not a Master or Challenger player, which means im not perfect, therefore the prices are really cheap compared to really high elo players, but i am confident that i know enough to be able to teach you more about your role!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment