Saturday 8 February 2020

Create You Into Sims Character Just For Fun











About:

I only do this for fun but a lot of my friends have requested me to create sims that look like them on the current game, Sims 4*. They have become so happy about the results that they have also asked me to create other characters.



I figured that I share this as a creative gig here on Fiverr.



Only send me some photos to base my creations on. I will upload them on the gallery within 24hours after I declare the gig completed.



$5 is a low fee, but I understand that the game is already expensive so I might as well offer this cheap for all to have fun playing the game.



*Sims 4 base game will the basis for me creating so as not to encounter any errors after you download.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for this sim, she's lovely!

:

You made my holidays jolly with this unexpected order. 😊

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment