Saturday 8 February 2020

Build You A House On Welcome To Bloxburg Roblox











About:

Hi! Welcome to my page! I can build anything you can think of!

Prices can be negotiated! If you think my prices are too high, please contact me, and we can work something out!



 If you don't have any ideas about what you want me to build, feel free to contact me, and we can talk about some ideas! Please message if your interested in something larger than the premium package.



For builds other than a home/mansion, please contact me for pricing, it is all customized depending on what you would like and what is ideal for your dream project. I can build anything you can think of starting from hotels to movie theaters, hospitals, grocery stores, mega-mansions, etc. Please know that my homes from all gig packages are only up to three floors max. Any build above three floors will require a custom gig (in which you would need to contact me.) Thanks for reading this, and I hope I have the chance to build something for you! 



You must supply your own in-game currency.

MUST leave username and password. ( NON-NEGOTIABLE)

Reviews


:

She is a very friendly person to speak with, and was really helpful with the creation of my dream home!

:

Great! Daughter loves it!

:

very fast to respond great seller!

:

I expected a bigger house and more modern but it is okay

:

Its amazing, honestly




No comments:

Post a Comment