Sunday 2 February 2020

Earn You Xbox Gamerscore Or Achievements











About:

After years of achievement hunting, I've obtained a good amount of games I can easily complete for you. I have over 180,000 gamerscore on my main account, feel free to give my xbox profile a look and send me a message with any questions. My gamertag is Juwapa.



***This service will require you to give me your xbox live login, however I have no reason to keep or steal your information and I will even help you safely change your password if you do not know how. I simply enjoy earning achievements. If you are not comfortable with this, I understand and this service is not for you.***



Any game I complete for you will achieve you the full 1000/1000 gamerscore in each game. I can also help with 100% completions in certain games that are harder or take longer to complete, such as Bethesda titles or the Call of Duty franchise, however prices vary depending on the amount of time it takes to complete and the difficulty of the game. See attached PDF for full list.



If you have any questions, let me know and please try and message me before you make an order so we can figure out what you need.

Reviews


:

Awesome!!!!!

:

Easy and quick

:

incredible very helpful

:

The most AMAZING communication I could of asked for. Very efficient and so so nice to work with. Would definitely recommend and would love to do it again soon.

:

Awesome player! Great work ethic and communication. Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment