Sunday 2 February 2020

Get You A Good Rank On Fut Champions FIFA 20 Ps4











About:

I will log into your account on PS4 and play FIFA 20 FUT Champions Weekend League for you. The only thing you need to do is send me your log-in details. I will not sell your players or buy new players. The whole prosess is 100% safe, and i will delete all your log-in details from my PS4 and our messages. 

Reviews


:

Fantastic and flexible service - nice contact and fullfilled the task like offered! - Would highly recommend him!

:

Great Service

:

Great Service, communication will definitely keep buying the service

:

Great Service. Definitely will hire again!

:

The guy got me some amazing wins and got me the ranking I wanted. I highly recommend him and will be using him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment