Friday 7 February 2020

Coach You On League Of Legends











About:

Hi

I am a passionate experienced League of Legends Coach which will do everything I can in order for you to improve and learn! My aim with each session is to teach how fundamental macro level mechanics works; waves, objectives, when to pick a fight, back timings, pathing and ganking + gank avoidance.

I want each client to receive a path of improvement in the micro mechanical aspects of League of Legends. Striving towards always getting everything I want to communicate understood, therefor the length of each session may vary. I never want to leave a client feeling unsatisfied with my service!



My coaching sessions will consists of first briefly you telling me what your specific goals are so i can suit the session best for you. 

A overview on champion pool, kda, build, general op.gg info. Further we´ll move onto vod review or live coaching through share-screen, i recommend the latter. I will look at the general trend of your play and make you get rid of bad habits. Coaching session will end with tips and tricks of how to train in order to improve and how to get a good routine based game play which is consistent.

Reviews


:

You're the best my friend! Wediee is certainly very skilled player and a great tutor. I paid the very basic lecture, because I am just a beginner, but that was the best time I could have. Learned a ton of actual precious information and knowledge, We settled the lecture after one hour and did it the very next day after. Wediee was absolutely on time and actually, the lecture was delivered days before it was stated on Fiverr, which is awesome and many more things. Communication was excelent, wediee used a screen share option so he showed me information in real time and gave me a load of ideas and tips that are like purest diamonds! So I am very please and it is a pleasure to recommend wediee!

:

Great following up lesson.

:

Wedie was very helpful and knowledgeable and I look forward to buying again

:

good thank you

:

Very knowledgeable and friendly, great coach!




No comments:

Post a Comment