Friday 7 February 2020

Play 2 League Of Legends Games With You











About:

Hi!  I will play 2 games of league of legends with you!  It can be Ranked or Normals.  I have been playing league for about 2 years, and I am was Diamond 2 at the end of Season 3.  If we play together however I will be playing on a silver 5 smurf account.   If we are playing in the lower tiers (Bronze or silver)  I can win about 90% of the games.  I specialize in jungle or mid, but I can also support.   I am open to any requests.  I am available almost anytime after 6 pm East coast time Mon-Fri, and almost anytime on weekends.  I play on the North America server.  I look forward to playing with you! :D



~Adam

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment