Monday 10 February 2020

Play An Mmorpg With You Or Just Video Games In General











About:

I play on PC (Steam) and on PS4, I play some MMO's and games on both console. Let me know what you have, and we'll have some fun playing online! I hope to make new friends!!

 Also I can power level crafters/gatheres and professions or help you get a faster que for dungeon finder and or duty finder.

  If you want a friendly companion to chat with or game with. I'm your girl. :) I have mostly high level characters that can help you level up, as well as teach you about skill rotations and builds. I can go as in depth as possible on how to play your respective class and how to make in game money. I also know good farming spots in various games that can be used to further your goals.

   We can talk about anything you'd like during the session. Or if you are too shy I can just talk to you and you can respond by typing if this suites you better.

   I can heal, tank, dps , craft and help with leves. I can even make a starter level character and walk you through the game play as well.

   Why I'm offering this service: Well I haven't been able to find work in some time and I really need some income to help take care of the household. So please give my gig a shot

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment