Thursday 13 February 2020

Help You With Developing Your Rpg Campaign











About:

Ever feel stumped with making quests for your RPG game? "Yeah..."



Does the grind of coming up with details for every dungeon and quest really get under your skin? "You bet..."



Well, fret no more my fellow GM, as you have just run into someone with a need for money, decent experience with scene development, and time to spend! I can help you plan out the events in your campaign for a reasonable price (I think, feedback would be most appreciated.)



Now that the cheesy intro is set aside and you know what i'm selling you, how's about shooting me a message on Fiverr. We can discuss more of the details there. Anyways, hope to see you soon!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great working with the seller, incredible ideas and input

:

I got some really great feedback and help with what I was working on. Definitely recommended if you need some help fleshing out your RPG campaign!

:

Great guy who was clear with what he wanted when giving custom instructions, and payed promptly after completing the work *and* gave a tip.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment