Tuesday 4 February 2020

Play And Review Your Game











About:

Hello! My name is Chris and I am a Twitch Streamer. My focus is on indie games and entry level developers. 



  • Testing: I will help you avoid common mistakes made during development.


  • Constructive Criticism: I will provide a written review of your game detailing the areas that need improve and offer some suggestions. 


  • YouTube Upload: I will provide some exposure to you, your brand, and your game.


  • Twitch Live Stream: I stream every Sunday with several developers and gamers on my channel. This is provide even more exposure and more eyes to help shape your game.


  • Supported Platforms: I support Windows, Linux, IOS, Android, some consoles!


If you have any questions about the gig, please send me a message.



See you later! 



-YourBr0ther

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment