Wednesday 25 March 2020

Motivator And Support Coach











About:

I know that life can be exciting or sometimes challenging at times. I understand that not all of us have a great circle of friends and support system. Having no one to listen to us, our dreams and goals or things that matter to us, can cause us to feel lonely.



    But, there is hope ------



 I will be your online motivator who will listen to you, chat, provide moral support or be your cheerleader. I will communicate or chat to you via phone, text or email. I am fun, engaging and have a passion for life. I love people and willing to share my service in the hope of making the world a better place.



So check me out, I cannot wait to meet you.



PS: This is not an advice service.



The session will be for 5 mins.  However I offer a 20mins and 30 mins sessions as well for an additional cost. Email, or text.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment