Friday 20 March 2020

Play Online Games With You For 3 Hours











About:

(FREE PLAY WITH ME?)(I WILL GRIND FOR YOU)

Let me start of with saying that you can play with me for FREE if you contact me, but it would be less of a service where you just join me in a game i'm playing, where on the other hand if you buy my time, then i'll play with what you want. Also your 5 dollars will be used to purchase an online game if that is the game you wish to play with me on.



(YOUR GAME, YOUR ONLINE PARTY MEMBER)

The Basis of this is that your paying me 5 dollars to play with you any game at my and your disposal for 3 hours(Breaks not included).  I don't know why you would want this at all, but i guess 3 hours of GAREN-teed online playing with a bro could be worth 5 bucks.  As mentioned above, if you want to play a game with me that i don't have you can pay me to get the game or even by the game for me on steam and the total cost will add to the total play time with you 3+hours per 5 dollars.



(CURRENT ONLINE GAMES THAT WE CAN PLAY)(THAT I OWN)                          LEAGUE OF LEGENDS-GARRYS MOD-TEAM FORTRESS 2-DOTA 2-INFINITE CRISIS-AURA KINGDOM-RUST-RAIDERZ-TERA-RIFT-BORDERLANDS 2-SWTOR-F.E.A.R ONLINE-ESO-WARFRAME-PLANETSIDE 2-COMBAT ARMS. 



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment