Wednesday 25 March 2020

Be Your Support In Overwatch On PC Read Description











About:

ENG/NL

(Please message before ordering, may not be available)

(You can play with me a few matches before you order)



Rank: Diamond



Playing on EU/US 

I can join voice chat and communicate



For 2 hours match time, $10

For 4 hours match time, $20

For 6 hours match time, $30



(You can prolong the 2 hours in extras)



I have a daily job and can sometimes not play when you are available.

Let's discuss a date together.



Supports I mastered:

- Mercy

- Moira

- Ana

- Brigitte

- Baptiste



Also open to play tank:

- Reinhardt

- Winston

- Roadhog

- Orisa



You can hear my voice in Dutch and English xD here on my (not all) silly videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLmU3Mwi1z0&t=3s







Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing guys i love this guy haha !!!!

:

guys this guy is amazing and very respectful i played with him and he was AMAZING support i would defiantly buy support from him more and more

:

Thanks a lot man! Appreciate it.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment