Tuesday 24 March 2020

Make A Gaming Or Streamer Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

I will create a gaming or streamer discord server within 24 hours! The server will include text and voice channels, categories, different bots, and much more. Once the server is complete, I will transfer ownership of that server to your discord account! Please remember to read my FAQ and feel free to text me personally if you have any questions.



Why buy from me?

  • Very high-quality servers 
  • Fast delivery
  • Fast response times 



Basic

  • Unlimited roles and voice/text channels
  • All permissions will be set up.
  • Moderation Commands
  • Basic Server Bots
  • Basic Server Design


Premium

  • Everything from Basic
  • Free one-day delivery!
  • Auto-Moderation
  • Unlimited Bots (stats, music, NSFW, and many more)
  • Games (Pokemon and more!)
  • Custom Role / Channel Design 
  • Premium Server Design



Premium+ 

  • Everything from Basic & Premium
  • Free one-day delivery!
  • Rules and welcome channels will be filled out. 
  • More bots (member count bots, and more)
  • Professional Server Design

Reviews


:

I didn't ask for anything too out of the blue. But I did ask for something that was clean, and great looking. And he did just that. I can see that he has been doing this for quite some time. I would 100% recommend if you have a Discord server to create of any kind.

:

Was looking for some body on fiver to help me with setting up a professional discord server. I found Jacobpanosky and ask him of he can help me out with my needs and wishes for my server. Within 30 minutes after contacting Jacob we set up an order and Jacob joined the server and did an amazing job with building it up to a professional server. He was very patient and explained everything in to detail. Definitely a 10 out of 10 to help you with setting up a Discord server for you.

:

this was such an awesome experience! seller was super patient and walked me through everything. will definitely be my go-to guy for anything discord related :)

:

He is a god at discord. Made my server super quickly and helps with anything you need and answers any questions! Highly recommend.

:

Jacob was great! Very communicative, easy to work with, and got everything done, including any requests, in a timely fashion. Great work, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment