Tuesday 24 March 2020

Be Your High Quality Professional Fortnite Pro Coach











About:

If you are reading this you came to the right place for Fortnite coaching for all skill levels. This is a great gift idea for a friend, loved one and/or you! 


Hey There my name is Kieron Hall 

I am a 16 year old Fortnite Pro with 7000 dollars in earnings through tournaments. i have 2000 wins and a 15 kdr. I will teach you pro level strategies and skills. I will teach and show you everything you need to know to get endless VIctory Royales and become a overall better player.

I promise to improve your Mechanics and Aim



If your just looking for a Fun duo and Basic tips and skills and strategies and help you improve to get Victory Royales I'd love to do that to!


Once you order and include your name in the order requirements we will talk in game to work you through key strategies and tips in all areas of Fortnite to help you get better. Many of these tips and concepts will help you improve in other games and take a detailed approach to getting better at just about anything. 



Take the next step to improving your Fortnite game now and order with me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment