Thursday 5 March 2020

Run A Star Wars Dungeons And Dragons Game With You











About:

I have been playing the Star Wars RPG "Edge of the Empire" for two years now on a pretty regular basis. I'm also a poor college student so I've decided to offer my skills to the world. If you've never played a Dungeons and Dragons type roleplaying game don't worry I'll help you through it every step of the way. I have campaigns that could last multiple sessions and I've got one shot campaigns. I'll help your group create characters if you haven't already. (That won't count as part of the session time). I'll run a session for $5 an hour. 



My goal is to run games that are fun. I want you and your friends to feel like you are part of your own Star Wars story. I promise I will adjust the game to the players needs too. If your group really likes combat, then we can play a story that is combat heavy. If you guys like being stealth then we will play a game that is heavy on stealth. Just let me know the type of campaign your group wants to play and I'll bring it to life.



We can play through skype or google hangouts. Google hangout is preferred.

Reviews


:

Great writing. Would buy from this person again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment