Thursday 5 March 2020

Play League Or Other Games











About:

Hello. 



I will play mainly league of legends with you, but I'll join you in any game. (hopefully I have it xD) 

Currently D4 on EUNE, maybe I can help you improve your game knowledge and decision making.

I have low lvl accounts on EUW and NA but I have a lil bit of ping on NA, BUT THAT'S FINE xD 



BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE! FOR ONLY 1$+ YOU CAN ACCESS THE HIDDEN PACKAGE. 

- MEMES

- BAD JOKES

- ANIME TOPICS

- GOOD MUSIC

 DON'T MISS THE CHANCE! ONLY TODAY AT 1.99$ xD



So yea, pretty much I'm a chill person and I like to have fun and maybe help if I can. We can talk on discord as well and please do message me before ordering.



Reviews


:

Chill and tiltproof

:

She is a pubg god!

:

Fun games! Thank you!

:

A really fun and a pro LoL player and she is not vegan :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment