Thursday 26 April 2018

I will play fortnite with you, help you completing missions or just having a good time

I will play fortnite with you, help you completing missions or just having a good time












About:

If you are too busy and can´t or don´t want to use your money to gain XP in the game i will increase it for you.

If you need help with a certain mission, or an specific objective and  need an extra player to complete it.

If you just want to play with someone and have a nice time, I am really open and nice. I really just like to play videogames with new people and also learn.

Or if you just need to talk while playing, any advise or opinion for FREE! (Just kidding) But if you want i can give my opinion and / or advise.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment