Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will help you in your programming assignments.I am a hardworker and honest to my work.

I will help you in your programming assignments.I am a hardworker and honest to my work.












About:

I will develop any  2D and 3D  games for you as per your requirements in unity3d Game Engine.
I can fix bugs of your game and reskin your Existing game.I will solve your unity3d issues.

I will make games for you on different platforms like Desktop, Web and Android.
 
I will provide you quality games with smooth game play.

Skills/Services
  • Develop 2d/3d Game from scratch
  • Complete UI
  • Bug fixing/resolving Unity3d issues
  • Game Reskinning
  • Facebook and Ads integration


My mission is to provide quality games to my client.


NOTE:
please contact me before placing an order

Reviews


nketia:good service...i will surely come back again

asad_rana:it was really nice experience working with him.Hope to work with him again.

michael4d:Fixing a bug

asad_rana:Very nice communication and easy to understand his problem.

michael4d:I wanted the Facebook SDK added but keep running into issue and he fixed it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment