Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will do a full prestige of leveling on your character.

I will do a full prestige of leveling on your character.












About:

I will need your account information to be able to recover the account on my Xbox. Setup a temporary password for me so that I will not have your permanent password for the gig. I will not steal or use your information at all. I am here trying to make a name and a living for myself, I do not want your account or information, I have my own personal one. Once I recover your account on my Xbox I will start on the leveling of your account. The time is not based on real time, it is based on the in-game timer in your career in the Cod game on the leader boards. If you need to be on your account at any point, let me know and I will immediately log-off. I encourage this because you will be able to check my progress on your account and my validity. Once I see that you are offline, I will then log back on and continue the gig.

Thank you, Pubz

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment