Wednesday 25 April 2018

I will mod your gtav PC account

I will mod your gtav PC account












About:

After you purchase, I will need your login to your account:
- If you purchased the game from STEAM: I will need your steam login... if you are concerned about security, turn on family sharing in the settings tab, this will make it where I am only allowed to play games on the account.
- If you purchased the game from ROCKSTAR/RETAIL: I will need your social club login.

*Most of the time the modding process is very quick, how long you wait is determined by three things:
- When I see that you purchased
- When you send me your login information
- If you have cloud saving on (PLEASE TURN CLOUD SAVING FOR SINGLEPLAYER ON! THIS WILL MAKE THE PROCESS A LOT QUICKER, IF YOU DONT KNOW IF IT IS ENABLED, PLEASE SEARCH IT ON THE INTERNET!)

I offer the cheapest GTAV modding service on fiverr. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment