Thursday 26 April 2018

I will create a customized game for surprise gift

I will create a customized game for surprise gift












About:

I will create a customized game for Surprise , Birthday or Wedding Gift
I will put your own Messages and Characters you like in the game.

Features :

- Mario like game.
- Fully customizable with your Messages or Characters you love.
- Fast Delivery.
- Many Levels (1 LEVEL for 5 $ , 2 LEVELS for 15 $ , 3 LEVELS for 20 $ ).
- Fun game for your loved once at Birthday or Wedding as a GIFT.
- Version 1 & 2 is playable on PC only.
- Version 3 is playable on PC and Smart Phones (Android and IOS).

For more information please contact me

Always Different . . . Always K.c

Reviews


thornejam:It works.. you did great and thanks for the explination! done :)

doctorikc:I was glad working for you.hope we can work again.

thornejam:Outstanding Experience!

doctorikc:Great customer hope we can work again.

chickensbeanie:It's so cute and well done. The pictures are very clear and easy to see. My Grandson will love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment