Sunday 1 April 2018

I will recreate any place in minecraft with all details included

I will recreate any place in minecraft with all details included












About:

I will recreate any place of your choice in minecraft. You can choose any place, it can be from your favorite movie, theme, cartoons, ideas, etc. Feel free to contact me if any questions.

**You can ask for 3D models!!**

-No mods necessary

How it works?
The textures or 3D models simply replace or enhance the blocks you choose to.

*1.12/1.12.2  at the moment*

-THE BEST?!
Even after you receive your order, I will edit the blocks or models that you've received and want to update, for free!! If you are not satisfied with a model or block I will edit it for free as well. I see my clients as my friends, so feel free to communicate with me anytime.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment