Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will teach you the basics of League of Legends by watching you live or reviewing your game footage

I will teach you the basics of League of Legends by watching you live or reviewing your game footage












About:

I am a high Gold/low Platinum rank support streamer on League of Legends. I will watch a live game or review a past game and give you tips on how to improve. I can offer advice for any role but I main support, which is good for everyone to learn because you will be stuck playing support some games!

Feel free to message me on my Discord after your coaching session and I will be happy to offer advice on specific questions about League of Legends.

Check me out on YouTube and Twitch "RedPilledGaming"

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment