Thursday 26 April 2018

I will create dungeons and dragons 5e characters

I will create dungeons and dragons 5e characters












About:

Welcome!
I shall use the "5th Edition's Player's Handbook", "Volo's guide to monsters" to create characters for your D&D game. I can also work with homebrew classes so you can enjoy the fully fledged experience of being a medieval engineer.

Of course you have input in the creation, so specify any of the following:
-Name
-Race
-Class
-Level
-Equipment
-Alignment
-Focused stats (Priority on STR, DEX, etc.)
-Backstory

Any fields left in blank will be for me to pick.

Though I do not work the description sheet, I'll include a .txt file with general details from the Character's story. If you want this character to have sense in your (or your DM's) world, just send the custom lore and I'll see to it.
 
Remember this character is for you to play with, please notify me if there is anything you want to change.



Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment