Thursday 26 April 2018

I will do all stated before + I will add bots that are helpful for functions you want in your server

I will do all stated before + I will add bots that are helpful for functions you want in your server












About:

If you want to start a community discord is a great place to be! However, it is hard for a community to thrive if it isn't setup correctly. This is where I come in! I will help you set up your discord server so you can create a great community!

I offer 3 different packages which are great for different sizes of communities:

Basic Package:

  • 5 subcategories
  • 10 text channels (set-up)
  • 10 voice channels (set-up)
  • 5 roles (customized)


Recommended Package:

  • Moderator Bots (Important)
  • 10 subcategories
  • 15 text channels (set-up)
  • 15 voice channels (set-up)
  • 10 roles (customized)

PREMIUM Package:

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment