Sunday 1 April 2018

I will get you more players on your minecraft server

I will get you more players on your minecraft server












About:

I will play for a couple days or so on your server, once I am done, I will send you a detailed report of your server. You can choose the way I send it to you (mediafire, dropbox, skype, etc)

These reports will tell you what your server's weaknesses and strengths are. It will go into very fine detail of what the average player likes and dislikes of your server. You will get input from your most devoted members to your most casual.

This will allow you to optimize your server so you can get many more dedicated players!

Please allow for a week maximum, this gives me time to make the most informative report.

I WILL DO ANY SERVER!

Reviews


nly253:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

nly253:cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment