Thursday 26 April 2018

I will play overwatch on xbox one with you

I will play overwatch on xbox one with you












About:

As long as you're nice and chill, we'll get along like two peas in a pod c:
I am currently level 529. You will get first choice in which class you want to play. I will work around you!

I am best at assault and defense heroes but I'm not too bad at tanks either. Healers can be a bit tricky for me but I'm, always willing to play one if needed <3
My favourite heroes are;

Soldier: 76
McCree
Hanzo
Moira
Widowmaker
D.Va

I hover around high platinum/low diamond in comp, I am not currently placed in Season 9.

I am super friendly and love to chat about anything really! Feel free to send me a message on Xbox my gamertag is: PandaPawz x

I hope you have a wonderful day x




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment