Monday 2 April 2018

I will build you the best custom minecraft map

I will build you the best custom minecraft map












About:


SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

COMMUNICATION BETWEEN THE CLIENT

DETAILED REQUIREMENTS

CUSTOM OFFERS


My maps include the following things that YOU DECIDE over.  (once you buy, you will be asked a couple of questions to describe the map to tailor your imagination)

  •  custom terrain (hills,mountains,flat areas, much more)

  •  custom trees (pines,oaks,large Jungle trees,desert trees, much more)

  • large scale maps (from 1000x1000 to 4000x4000)

  •  different biomes (huge variety of biomes)

  • ore generation (for Example how much or how frequent  diamonds should appear)

  • from 1.7 to the newest version of Minecraft




Reviews


danfrewen:Absolutely Amazing! I highly recommend! Took the time to listen to the details of the project.\n\nGreat Value and Quality!

ragekit:I had a great time working with him. He is very creative and can easily explain what he wants which makes my work easier and creates better results overall

killer5362:Extremely fast delivery, with terrain that you would swear, was generated naturally but in an amazing way. I plan on using ragekit in my future map needs. In ten years of server management, I have never seen such terraforming like this.

ragekit:Communication was great ! This guy has incredible ideas that I want to build !\nOverall great buyer, couldn’t be better !

gamingchallenge:Great and amazing map!!


No comments:

Post a Comment