Tuesday 24 April 2018

I will give advice and help you get better at league of legends

I will give advice and help you get better at league of legends












About:

I have been playing League of Legends for 6 years on different servers and I have extensive knowledge on the subject. Whether you are a complete beginner or someone who is currently struggling with the competitive aspects of the game, I am here to help. I will give advice on everything from champions, runes, patches and spells to ranked queues and meta tips.

Considering your needs and expectations, I can help you to get started with the game or climb the ranked ladder once you are level 30. I will prepare a 15-day course that is suited to you, your needs and level of skill. I can guarantee that you will make huge progress during that time.

However, If you need help on something more specific about the game and/or don't want the whole 15 days of coaching, you can always contact me and get the information, tips or advice for the same price. I will reply within minutes.

Feel free to ask questions about the service, negotiate prices or order more specific info at any time.


Reviews


josephdavies266:Lovely. I enjoyed working with him.

genira:Great buyer

josephdavies266:Lovely. I enjoyed working with him.

genira:Great buyer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment