Tuesday 3 April 2018

I will be your card game developer and designer

I will be your card game developer and designer












About:

Hello

YOU ARE WELCOME TO MY GIG 

Whether you have an idea and need it refined, or simply know that you want to build a fun game, I can help you with that.
What i render 

  • 1 Custom concept. If you are fuzzy on the details I will flush them out on your behalf, as well as provide you with completely unique ideas if you need them to create what you like.
  • Working prototypes of your game, up to 3, based on the package you choose. These will be sent directly to you A.S.A.P. upon the game being completed.
  • Commercial Use License is a 1 time fee per project. 
  • Based on the estimation of the art assets, a custom order may be needed.

The way the gig works is that I work with you here on Fiverr to produce your game, once the concept is complete I will then begin creating the art assets for your project. This is often the most time-consuming part of the process.

If your project are not list here 

Contact for more details 

Regard
 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment