Monday 23 April 2018

I will your complete unity 2 or 3d developer,re skin etc

I will your complete unity 2 or 3d developer,re skin etc












About:

                      Please contact me for further information and before order
                                                    Thank you so much 
                                 We make 100+ games and re skins games 

I am a Computer Science generalist who can fluently speak language of both technology and management to ensure strategic innovation through adaptability, agility and ability.I am a experienced game developer in Unity3D . I use c# to develop games for Android,iOS and Desktop platforms. I make all action, strategy, racing games,multiplayer system. I can reskin/modify any of your existing game projects or Unity Asset store's assets. I can implement Google Play services, Achievements and Lead board functionalities to your game.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment