Monday 2 April 2018

I will Play with you and Train you on how you can get better in games like: Call of Duty and other First Person Shooters.

I will Play with you and Train you on how you can get better in games like: Call of Duty and other First Person Shooters.












About:

PS4 Only 
Help You Play Better and Smarter Online with Games like: Fortnite, Call of Duty, Uno and many more! My strong suit are shooting games Was Once in The Top 1000 on Modern Warefare Search & Destroy.

We will be in a private chat. (Just you and Me)
Or in a Chat with my Friends (Can be trolls)

Ask me about Quickscoping.
 
  • Revisions are me checking up on you, and play with you, to give extra tips & Tricks.
  • Delivery times doesnt mean I'll play with you in 5 days. Its to find a time within 1-5 days when we are both free.
  • Add Me On PSN

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment