Friday 1 June 2018

I will play and teach chess online

I will play and teach chess online












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm a chess expert. Playing and teaching chess for many years. contact me to play and to learn chess. I'm a friendly and jolly teacher side by side a good competitor. My standard chess rating is 2000 elo rating. I will play and teach chess online. In one month of teaching your chess rating will increase 100 points.

Reviews


icebluethug:Friend claims player is 2100 + player in real life. Requests an analysis to be given regarding game won.

hasanbadshah:thank you so much, yes i was unbeaten for 4 years in my university and a 3rd best player in state.

dessamys:Good Experience!

hasanbadshah:He is a great student and nice person.\r\n\r\nLooking forward for more work

majoluso:Our main problem was logistics (internet break-down, late start and some miscommunication at first). We got it worked out in the end and product (play each other in chess) was delivered as promised.


No comments:

Post a Comment