Friday 1 June 2018

I will teach you how to out think the enemy

I will teach you how to out think the enemy












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a top 10 player on PlayerUnknown's Battle Grounds Xbox One "PUBG".  I play on a Xbox One X so minimal loading and crashes.  I will teach you how to win at this game.  Whether it be to brag to your friends or to just win more games in general.  I will do my best to make sure you leave the games we play together having learned something new and the way you play changes to be a better and more efficient player.  I have over 300 Wins and about 3000 kills.  I have been top 10 on the leaderboards for FPP Sqauds, TPP Squads, TPP Duos and FPP Duos.   I have been a Xbox Live member for 10+ years.  

I will show you what sensitivity I use on all my settings

I will teach you the basics of the game IF you are a brand new player

I will teach you how to properly maneuver out or in a building while taking fire

I will teach you how to out think the enemy in any situation.

All of these things come with a certain package.  Buy at your own cost.

IF my game crashes and we lose because of it I will offer another 1-2 games if you want it.

IF we lose and get top 3 out of all teams i will reward you 1 more game!
  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment