Friday 1 June 2018

I will build a high end survival home in minecraft

I will build a high end survival home in minecraft












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">A survival home, by definition, is not based on looks, but by quality.
Safe: can mobs get in? Can creepers blow this up?
Efficient: are there resources that can be easily obtained nearby? Is farming easy to do here?
I've created homes that makes it easy to fish during the night. I've made self-sufficient homes that hardly require you to leave the property.

Seeing as this is a Survival home, I will build in Survival mode (no creative).
I have the uncanny ability to build and gather quite quickly. I also have basic but deep knowledge in Redstone.

Features include but are not limited to:
Farms (gravel farms, mob farms, etc)
Dungeons/Caves in your backyard (a tunnel system close by or on the property)
Lava Disposal
Ranch
Ender Portal (not guaranteed but I will try)
Nether Portal
Fishing Ponds
Cosmetics: flowers, a certain kind of wood/bark/stone
Security (iron/snow golems)

Please note that there is no real defence against spiders. They can climb walls if they see you or wander onto the property (unless you want an underground home, which is 100% mob proof).

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment