Sunday 2 February 2020

Make A Professional Discord Server Within 24 Hours











About:

I will create a stunning discord server for your community or business within 24 hours! The server will include text and voice channels, categories, different bots, and much more. Once the server is complete, I will transfer ownership of that server to your discord account!



Why buy from me?

  • Very high-quality servers 
  • Fast delivery
  • Fast response times 



Basic

  • Unlimited Voice and Text channels.

  • Unlimited Roles (All permissions will be set up)

  • Basic Server Design
  • Basic Invite Link


Standard

  • Everything from Basic
  • Auto-Moderation
  • Bots (stats, music, NSFW, and many more)

  • Games

  • Custom Role / Channel Design 
  • Premium Server Design



Premium
  • Everything from Basic & Standard
  • Custom Invite URL (i.e invite.gg/name/)

  • Filled out channels (rules, welcome) 
  • More bots (member count bots, and more)
  • Stunning Server Design


MAKE SURE TO CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER ONE OF THESE PACKAGES!

Reviews


:

He made exactly what I wanted. I'm super satisfied and he saved me LOTS of work. So yeah, if you're considering getting your own Discord Server made by him, you should go for it! Thank you again!

:

Very effective communication. Hopped right on and finished it in 30 minutes. Will hire again for sure, he knows what he's doing.

:

Delivery time is really good and server is really well made, definitely would recommend to anyone who wants a discord server done right.

:

Very diligent with their work. Communicative and willing to build pretty much anything. they were able to put together everything I wanted, even implemented programs/bots that I researched for my intended purpose and set them up accordingly. Very Prompt work, will use again in the future.

:

will surely recommend! 5 mnts renovaton of my discord <3




No comments:

Post a Comment