Sunday 2 February 2020

Duo With You On League Of Legends











About:

  • Hello! I'm a Grandmaster 400 Lp with 2 accounts on grandmaster at the moment. 
  • I talk in English , French and Arabic.
  • I am #1 Yorick Euw on my smurf. 
  • I'm very flexible in terms of how the session(s) are done and how much it will cost , don't hesitate to tell me what works best for you.
  • Here is my discord to negociate or for more information "Royal G.A#5414" or if it doesn't work "Royal G.A (orders open)#5414"  without "

  • This service is totally legal and Safe, following all Terms of use. It isn't considered as boosting but duoing.
  • It is Reliable and Fast.
  • Everything goes in a Friendly environment , as we can also keep in touch after the service , and play few more games for free whenever you want to
  • It is so Cheap and guarantees a significant improvement on your gameplay as I will give you tips , advices and warn you about mistakes for free ( you can give an additional 5$ for a deap written coaching about everything that can help you improve , commentary for the games we play together and op.GG included )
 





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very nice Guy for sure one of the best players I’ve played with, i learned alot from this.

:

Great seller with stellar communication. Also a very good player, would highly recommend.

:

So friendly and professional! thanks

:

10/10 highly recommend this guy 1v9, learned alot from his highly recommended! Thanks for coaching

:

Thank you for your feedback ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




No comments:

Post a Comment