Friday 27 April 2018

I will send you my fantasy football draft guide

I will send you my fantasy football draft guide












About:

Why order from me?

I'll tell you who to target, who to avoid, who to take a chance on late and who will cost you. 

I have the experience of running a successful professional fantasy football analysis website for years - now I'm taking my talents exclusively to fiverr ;)

Many websites provide a draft kit or draft preview based on predictions and offensive changes and so on, but few base their previews based on film analysis. Too many "Gut Feelings" and empty ideas are attributed to fantasy football. 

Order my fantasy football draft preview for everything you'll need to know for your upcoming draft. 


Reviews


antbryant927:Outstanding Experience!

collinjcampbell:Great buyer! Smart and a winner!

antbryant927:Outstanding Experience!

collinjcampbell:Great buyer! Smart and a winner!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment