Friday 27 April 2018

I will play 15 OW matches or 10 LoL matches with you! (OW - XBox)

I will play 15 OW matches or 10 LoL matches with you! (OW - XBox)












About:

Hello, my name is Layali!

Why play with me over others?

1. I genuinely love meeting new people, and despite the dollar amount, I want to meet more gamers!
2. When I am not in class, I am usually gaming, which means I will be around to play with you often!
3. I can pocket heal if you love that, otherwise, I can play anything. Personally, I love Reaper and Junkrat.
4. Toxicity is something I do not practice, and if you get frustrated, I will try my best to lighten the mood!
5. I can play aggressive or passive, and listen to commands effectively.
6. I have a mic so we can talk and you can hear the laugh I despise so much!
7. We can take breaks, watch OWL or LCS and space out our matches; it doesn't need to be all at once.

I hope we can have some fun together and cap some points. Let's attack the objective together!

Feel free to message before purchasing. :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment