Saturday 28 April 2018

I will create a custom minecraft build

I will create a custom minecraft build












About:

Need a build done? We got you. My build team and I will build you a custom made build in Minecraft of any version of Minecraft. Just ask and we will deliver. We can provide a full schematic of your build. Or build it straight on your server!

The following applies to every build we do:

1.  Prior to start of build must pay at least 50% of total cost of build.

2. May not redistribute builds without allowance to do so from us.

3. We will not schem it in on your server. All we will do is either build it on your server, or provide the schematic for you to schem it on your server.

4. When ordering a build you must fill out requirements so my build team and I know what to build.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment