Saturday 28 April 2018

I will play on either PC/PS4 with you for 2hrs. Please msg me first what games you want to play.

I will play on either PC/PS4 with you for 2hrs. Please msg me first what games you want to play.












About:

Will play games on the PC or PS4 with you, can be for live streaming, chat, just for fun etc.
The hours don't have to be used in 1 go.

PS4 games I have:
- Street Fighter
- Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Fifa '17

COMPUTER, I have quite a few. The games I play the most are:
- Call of Duty WWII
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
- Street Fighter 
- Sea of Thieves 
(I also have Counter-Strike and PUBG but not good at them but still happy to play)

Please ask if there is another game you'd like to play, I may purchase it.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment