Sunday 1 April 2018

I will be assisting you in your lane, supporting your carry and buying wards, courrier, for 5 games.

I will be assisting you in your lane, supporting your carry and buying wards, courrier, for 5 games.












About:

I will support your carry for 5 games, you can choose my hero if you want, and also i will suggest strategies if needed.

I'm good at supporting and initiating teamfights, i can pull creeps, gank your lane, buy courrier, wards, smoke, dust and whatever the team needs.

We will have a lot of fun and you will win your ranked games EZ ;)

Reviews


timmond:it was fun to chat

sagames:Very good person to work with! Comprehensive and good communication skills!

timmond:it was fun to chat

sagames:Very good person to work with! Comprehensive and good communication skills!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment