Saturday 21 April 2018

I will do my very best to make you satisfied.

I will do my very best to make you satisfied.












About:

I'm a professional player, chess expert. My national rating is 2200+. I have won 2 tournaments back in 2016 and 2017, where the highest rated player was 2250+.I'm and active player, I train chess everyday for almost 5-8 hours with my coach who is a GM. I'm also giving lessons to everyone- beginners, intermediates, and advanced players. Contact me for more information. I will answer to your questions with pleasure.
Lessons include-

  • Solving puzzles(tactics, mates, etudes, etc)
  • Opening preparation
  • Learning to make plans in middlegame
  • Endgame practice
  • Positional chess
  • Playing online vs me with aftergame analysis

+ Gift for my first 3 buyers!!!!!

Reviews


mukeshmuthu:Nice lesssons..

levon_manukyan:Another one!

mukeshmuthu:Good lessons

levon_manukyan:Another one!!!

mukeshmuthu:Highly satisfied..will definitely recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment